Friday, November 14, 2008

Updates!

Hey people !

Lisi updated her BLAH-g and posted who won the signed poster: hint : it wasn't me. She also said she was going to do the same thing with the soundtrack so post up a comment with a Clique boy's name (Cam, Derrington, Josh, Plovert, Kemp, etc...). I'm SO exited: the Clique DVD comes out in 4 days!!! or 3 days; however you want to say it.
Sophie Everhard (Dylan Marvil), e-mailed me telling me she was going to post up a bunch of Q&A on her site (in Clique links) after the movie comes out. She's super nice. She even said good work with the whole blog thing so I guess that's another reason for me to keep posting! =)
I also wanted to remind everyone-that tonight's Tyra Show will be awn special with the Clique but it hasn't been announced for sure yet. Special thanks to anonymous for reminding us.
Then we also have a 5 question interview with Samantha Boscarino (Alicia Revera) who also sings in the Clique Movie Soundtrack (She also wrote the song, Lisi tells us). I posted 2 of my fave questions below and you can see the whole thing here.

Q: What’s your favorite outfit in the movie?
A: My favorite outfit is a Michael Kors leopard trenchcoat and a long sleeve turtleneck with gold buttons. I also have this cool little hat and leopard high heels that are really cute.


Q
: Why do you think Clique fans and people who aren’t yet Clique fans will love this movie?
A: Kids are going to love The Clique because it’s funny, with all the lingo, it has a lot of great style tips and it shows that you don’t always have to be mean and popular to be with the in crowd, you can just be yourself.


Oh, and be sure to check out the Clique Girlz video that can be found in the gallery in the Clique movie Official site. =)

xoxo
~A

No comments: