Friday, November 7, 2008

Lisi's BLAH-G update!

Hey people!

Lisi updated her BLAh-G! I ttly want to win that poster! =)

Here it is:

You Ba-ROCK!
November 5th, 2008


Hey, who wants a Clique movie poster that’s been signed by the cast and me???? I CAN’T HEAR YOOOOUUUUUUUU. Here’s the deal. Post a comment on my site with the word BEAN at the top so I know you’re interested. Next Wednesday I will close my eyes and scroll down and pick the winner. Yup, its that easy. I will hold up a sign with the winner’s name on next week’s Blah-g.

Also there is a music player widget that will play tracks from the movie soundtrack. Go to http://www.imeem.com/people/ci6BW1U/music/FdtZgq9s/clique_girlz_here_wit
Oh and today’s shout out goes to our new President Elect BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!! He Ba-ROCKS!


TTYW,Lisi

xoxo

~ Anne

No comments: