Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sophie's blog update!


Hey people!


Sophie Anna Everhard (Dylan Marvil) updated her blog and tells us about her trip to NYC to get interviewed for the Tyra Show. I posted it below:



The City That Never Sleeps

Heyy, Sophie here. I just got back from the fabulous New York City after doing publicity for The Clique. It was so much fun! In the morning all of the girls, Lisi and Tyra and I did a bunch of press interviews and (after 3 hours of school) in the afternoon we were all on the Tyra show. The picture above is at the Tyra show in my dressing room that I shared with Sam. I picked out this outfit for the press interviews from one of my favorite stores,
LF. I’ll be sure to let you all know the exact date the Tyra show is going to air.


xox
Sophie Anna



I hope you guys heart her as much as I do... also see it here.

xoxo

~ A

No comments: