Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GL and Lisi






Hey people!
Lisi updated her Blah-g! How cool? Too cool! She talks about the book she's working awn now. I won't say but I can quote can she said:
" Okay so what am I working on now you ask??? It’s major. I’l tell you that much. It’s hardcover. It will be out at the end of next year. Aaaaand it’s a Clique prequel. All about the magical and special night that the Pretty Committee met. And yes, Claire will be represented even though she didn’t technically meet the Pretty Committee until they were already established. How is that possible? Oh it is my friends. It is. And it just may be my favorite Clique book ever. I have a title but I’m waiting for my editor to give it the okay before I spill. I should have that by next week so stay tuned. And of course I’ll be giving you little bits of info as I write. I love doing that. I also love telling people what I bought them for their birthdays because I get so excited I can’t hold back. So prepare to get some juicy info over the next few months because this bucket is gonna leak. :) "

How ah-dorable?!! Well I'll keep you guys posted, because this is worth MAJOR gossip points!!!
Oh , and by the way, here are the pics Lisi promised:




To see the whole BLAH-G , click here.

Also, Elizabeth McLaughlin had a short interview with Girl's Life magazine. Click here to see it.
xoxo
~ Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, no offense but Ellen and Elizabeth look really weird in these pics!!! the only one normal looking is Lisi!!! BTW, good job w/ the blog, it rocks!