Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lisi's BLAH-G update!

Hey people!

Lisi updated her BLAH-G ! I posted it below! Check it out awn her site too!


Mutehattan
October 30th, 2008

Seriously, I have so much to discuss today it’s insane. And I have to get to the grocery store to buy Halloween treats because my street is a major Halloween destination in Laguna. They shut it down and thousands of trick-or-treaters come. THOUSANDS. Kevy, my life crush is a TV producer so he has tons of lights and stuff. And he is lighting our house so it glows red. It’s going to be the hell house. I’m scared just thinking about it. :)

Now let’s get down to business. First, thanks to all of you who read my blah-g last week and knew I was away and didn’t get all cranky because there was no blah-g yesterday. My shout out this week goes to La La La 53 for being particularly understanding. She gave ME a shout out for giving YOU advance notice. And La La La (if I may call you that), your thoughtfulness melted my icy heart. :)

NYC was ah-mazing. I had a blast. Day one was a full on press day. I was at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel with the cast of the movie and different press people took turns interviewing us. We just sat in our directors chairs and one after the other they came in and fired away. It was like being in a batting cage but instead of baseballs we were thrown questions. And instead of helmets we were wearing ah-dorable outfits. At one point I got to interview the cast for international news channels. Check it out.

Then we went to the Tyra show. On the van ride over we had a great time. They all want to move to New York. I told them what happens to their characters in PS I Loathe You (I pinky swore them to secrecy) and they were freaking as if they were the real characters. Ellen, the actress who plays Claire told me who she wants to play Cam in the second movie. LOGAN- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0503567/ GRAHAM- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1775177/

The show itself was a blast but very hectic. I didn’t even have time to take a picture. I’ll let you know when it airs as soon as I know. One of the girls in the audience who asked the cast a question was the model on the cover of the Dylan book. I swear it was so weird hanging out with the girls in the movie because I thought they were the real girls and then I saw the Dylan model and I thought she was the real Dylan. I was freaking out.
After the long press day I went out with some friends and lost my voice. From that moment on I was MUTE (hence the Mutehattan title). I swear I couldn’t talk. So I sat in my hotel room all day Friday and watched movies and rested up for Saturday and Teen Vogue’s Fashion University.


Saturday I was at Demi Moore status. Crackly voice but audible. Mandi Line, the genius costume designer on the movie, and I spoke to a bunch of girls at Teen Vogue about fashion in the books and in the movie. Take a look at Mandi and me. Um, can you guess which one if the costume designer. She was dressed like a girl scout. A super-tall girl scout.

The rest of the trip was spent working on the outline for the next Clique book Boys R Us.
I have more gossip for you but I’m going to wait until next Wednesday to spill it because I have to go get that Halloween candy. But here is a cool site that should hold you over. Go to
http://www.jointheclique.com/downloads.vm and download the movie countdown widget. It tells you how many hours until The Clique comes out. I am obsessed.

TTYW, Lisi


I'm kind of busy right now so I'll post the pictures awn the next blog.

xoxo
~ Anne

No comments: