Monday, November 3, 2008

Updates!

Hey people!

OMG! I can't believe the Clique movie is coming out in two weeks!!!! SO cool!
Another thing to look forward to is PS I LOATHE YOU (coming out in feb.)
And talking about Lisi's next books... The next clique book (after ps i loathe you) is called...
BOYS R US ! How cool is that??!! AND , I cannawt wait until THE ALPHAS (Lisi's newest series) coming out september '09.

Now that's worth 50 gossip points... which reminds me ... You can contact me for any feedback, questions, or updates at : annescliqueupdates@gmail.com

XOXO

~ Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! The title "Boys R Us" is so cool! I cannot wait until The Alphas and The Clique DVD ! I saw it because I'm Bz friend and we saw it together! It's got this corny/funny side! Heart her!

MWAH!
Tinsley