Monday, November 17, 2008

Ellen Marlow interview!!!

Hey people!

The Clique movie posted an interview with Ellen Marlow (Claire Lyons) awn their site. It's pretty cool so I posted two of my fav Q&A below. Be sure to check out the whole thing here.


Q: Tell us about Claire’s wardrobe in the movie.
A: Claire has interesting clothes. The first time you see me, I’m wearing overalls and a shirt with fruit on it! And I have these big, pink platform Keds. Sophie [Everhard, who plays Dylan] texted me after her first wardrobe fitting and said her entire wardrobe was Marc Jacobs so I got excited and went to see my clothes … and saw overalls and Keds. So, um yeah -- I have some pretty interesting clothing.


Q: So, your characters don’t get along but did you get along with the rest of the girls?

A: We all became friends through the audition process – we became friends really fast. Every time that they were mean to me during a scene, they would come up to me afterwards and apologize. Everyone kind of got upset every time we have to be mean to each other but then we laughed about it later. We messed with each other all the time. It was fun!


Now how cool is that?? Um, for those who are spaced out and don't know the mojor event tomorrow, I'll remind you: THE CLIQUE MOVIE COMES OUT TOMORROW!! too cool!
In an earlier post I gave the link to pre-order it.

And for those who still haven't seen the Clique Girlz video, I suggest you do. It's ah-mazing. It includes never before seen scenes of the Clique movie. Ah-mazing! So check it out here.

xoxo
~A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI ellen

IF YOU SEE THE MESSAGE

I HOPE YOU KNOW

A CHINA BOY VERY LOVE YOU!!!

SO MUCH,

I BEST WISH IS YOU HAPPY EVERYDAY!