Friday, September 26, 2008

PS : I LOATHE YOU " Splash off"

Hey people!

Here are the official news posted by Lisi awn her blog awn the next CLIQUE book : PS I Loathe You.

1. Massie is about to hold auditions for her new cheerleading squad and I can’t keep the girls waiting. Too cool!

2. Alicia just caught Dylan lip-kissing a certain off-limits boy. This is major!

3. In P.S. I Loathe You there is an enormous amount of pigeon poo (you’ll see). And Kristen refers to this falling poo as “fly-a-rhea” and for some reason the minute I typed that I was dying laughing.

4. I’m getting to the end of the book and Massie and Kristen are on the outs in a big way.

5. Massie is about to find out if she lost all her friends or not.

6. I should have P.S. I Loathe You finished this Friday. Yay! Wich was yesterday so if all went well she's done writing PS I Loathe You !!! Yay times a billion!

Ok, that's all I have for today but if she publishes something else I'll have to tell ay-sap.

XOXO

A

Ps :Can't wait until February!!!

No comments: