Monday, September 22, 2008

ABC News: The Clique

Hey people!

Awn my last post Lisi mentioned a site ( ABC ) who talked about the CLIQUE books. I read threw it and I found out they interviewed Lisi! I copied some of it below.

Harrison said all the references to designer clothing and materialism was intended to be completely satirical.

"I am pointing out something in our culture that I think is actually very unhealthy," she said. "To the point of it being funny. I mean, I truly think that the obsession with this stuff is so over the top and so crazy, that, to me, it's funny, and I think the readers get it. I mean, I drop 50 brand names in a couple of chapters and it's the point of insanity."


You can also see the whole article ( 4 pages), awn
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Story?id=5814933&page=1
Tell me what you think about it by commenting =)

HEART you guys!

A

No comments: