Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lisi Harrison's BLAH-G

Hey people!

Lisi Harrison updated her BLAH-G yesterday. I posted it below. =)

BACK TO SCH-EWWW-L
September 3rd, 2008


I can nawt believe how quickly the summer flew by. I am pale and have barely used half of my bottle of Chanel White Satin nail polish. Now its all about Lincoln Park After Dark. But back-to-school is always an exciting time. After this week it will feel like you’ve been there for six months. So in an effort to help you appreciate this fleeting, yet special time, I have put together a list of the fifteen things I loved about the first week of school. Feel free to add your own.

I wasn’t sick of the cafeteria food…yet.

The covers on my books weren’t torn….yet.

My notebooks were fresh

My pencil case didn’t smell like dust….yet.

The tops of my pens weren’t chewed flat….yet.

I was all caught up on my homework.

I believed my handwriting might improve with the new year (it never did.)

There was always one new guy to hang my hopes and dreams on.

When things with New Guy didn’t work out I was pleased to find the other boys got a bit cuter over break.

My locker was tidy.

My cuticles weren’t swollen and bloody….yet.

I had a week’s worth of new clothes. Every hall was a catwalk.

All my favorite shows were back on TV (not that I was allowed to watch anything on a school
night, but still. I liked knowing they were there.)

I laughed with my BFFs ten times more than I laughed during our summer apart.

I wasn’t failing math….yet.

BONUS THING: It was a fresh start. Make yours a good one. Have an awesome year!!!!!!!! Time for me to get back to P.S. I Loathe You. Alicia just caught Dylan lip-kissing a certain off-limits boy. This is major! Dylan needs me. Gotta go. TTYW,Lisi


You can also read it awn

http://www.lisiharrison.com/blah-g.php



XOXO

A

No comments: