Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ohkay... back with TONS of news!!!

Heyyy people!!!

Thanks ah-million to everyone who voted on the exclusive poll!!! Well the votes are in sooooo:

Which cover do you like best for Boys R Us?
-The "Yellow" cover!!..........................48%
-The "Pink" cover!!..............................13%
The "Green" cover!!.............................20%
-I can't pick!!..........................................17%
-None. ......................................................0%

The Yellow cover won!!! Annnd two weeks ago on Lisi's BLAH-G she annouced the Yellow won too!!! I personally chose the Green cover because of the pose the models are taking + I heart the purple pillows in the backround (Massie's room!!!). But i love all of them, i do!!.
REMINDER: The normal poll is going to close in 3 days, so VOTE!!!

And talking about 3 days... Lisi's new BLAH-G tells us that a Clique-tionary is on works!!! Will tell us all Massie's comebacks so far, the clique lingo, layne's obssesed food, all the fights the PC has been in, and MORE!!! Plus if you leave your own original comebacks you've been workin on in the Comments section and Lisi picks U ur name and ur comments will be feature in the Clique-tionary!!! YAY times 10 right???

Ooooooooooohhhhhhh aand i wanted to post Skye's acceptance letter(from the Alphas, and yes I know I'm late)

July 21

Dear Skye Hamilton:
We are pleased to inform you of your acceptance into the inaugural class of ALPHA ACADEMY. Thousands of girls answered the alpha call, but only 100 have been selected. Each girl exemplifies the alpha spirit. Each girl is an alpha in her own way. For her own reasons.


Your illustrious class is filled with hyphenates. We have an environmentalist-poetess, a dancer-model, a Jr. Wimbledon finalist-inventor,a Bollywood film star-cell phone novelist, and dozens of other multi-talents joining the alpha ranks.

But a true alpha is more than her resume. She is more than perfect pitch, a perfect turnout, a perfect ten, or even a perfect IQ score. There is an alpha factor that goes beyond talent, looks, and grades. It goes beyond beyond. You will understand…eventually.

Welcome to ALPHA ACADEMY. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. What happens next is up to you! Orientation begins September 2.
Bring your A-game and your toothbrush. Uniforms will be provided.
Sincerely, Shira Brazille

P.S. Enclosed is an A-pod. Turn it on.


Trust me ... I have NO idea what an A-Pod is!!!Oh and here's a quote of what Lisi thinks The Alphas is like:

"I can nawt tell you how excited I am for this series. It’s like the Clique on a case of Red Bull. I’ll spill more throughout the year (not Red Bull, Alphas gossip.) "

xoxo

~ A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!

I'm getting PS I Loathe You! But like I cannot wait for The Alphas and The Clique-tionary AND the Clique Prequel. (BOYS R US Whoo Hooo!)I love your blog. I wanted the Green Cover to win too!!! Thank goodness your posting again. I was waiting a loonng time. I used to read the Clique Updates but now I read your blog. I like it. Thanks for Updating!

Anonymous said...

I heard that the three colours for Boys R US were going to be yellow anyways, if you go to this site... you can see that the green and pink cover were both P.S I loathe you... just wanted to let you know, and that site is called: www.cliqua-fofana.webs.com
you can also join that site for being a clique fan!!! thanks