Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BOYS R US Cover choices!

Heyyy people!

Awn my recent post I have told you that Lisi gave us 3 possible choices for the BOYS R US cover. I did not post the pictures because they were too small. However, I have found them in much, much, much bigger (which I was hoping for). I'll post all three and also post an exclusive poll in which you may cast your vote on your favorite. (will last 1 week)

The "yellow" cover (or 1 cover)

The "Pink" cover (or 2 cover)
The "Green" cover (or 3 cover)


SOOOOOOOOO... pick your fave and vote!!!!!! also keep in mind he color and the model's pose.
I think anyone would be ahw-some but like I said vote, vote, vote!!!

xoxo
~ A


PS: I just wanted to anounce that I've won a clique contest from cliquemovie.com!!! I really excited and happy =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pink 1 4 sur

Anonymous said...

The Yellow 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the pink one. But yellow as a second for sure!! Can't wait for it to come out :)