Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lisi's BLAH-G update !!!

Hey people!

Lisi updated her BLAH-G today. It IS so ah-mazing. You can read it below or awn her official blog site.




HOT DATES
October 1st, 2008



That’s right, I have some very hot dates for you.

HOT DATE #1: The Most Fashionable Clique Contest at sugarloot.com/theclique2 ends October 19th. Upload a picture of you and your clique (limit 3 girls to a picture). The grand prize winner gets a trip to the next Clique movie set. OMG!

HOT DATE #2: Pucker up ladies. The Summer Collection box set, lip glosses and all, will leave the warehouse October 15th so start looking for it in stores at the end of the month. I still can’t reveal the lip gloss flavors because I want something to be a surprise but I will tell you that they come in this ah-dorable makeup case.

Don’t my lips look luscious??? I’m wearing one of the glosses in the photo.

HOT DATE #3- October 31st. Puh-lease, do you seriously think I’m going to talk about Halloween here? Come awn. Today is the day the original Clique book is rereleased. It will have the actresses from the movie on the cover. Sixteen color photos from the DVD. Autographs from the stars. Annnnnnd the first chapter of P.S. I Loathe You. Mail yours to me with a self addressed stamped envelope (the address is on my site) and I’ll sign it for you. Score!

HOT DATE #4 - November 17th. This is a hot date because it’s the day BEFORE the Clique DVD. Make sure you have plenty of popcorn, clean PJs, sleeping bags, and BFFs at the ready.

HOT DATE#5- November 18th. THE CLIQUE DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and today’s shout out goes to ME because I finished PS I Loathe You. YAY!
TTYW,
Lisi



XOXO

A

PS : Don't forget to check out my flickr site ( posted awn the right) for all the CLIQUE pictures!

No comments: