Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BLAH-G update

Hey People!

Lisi updated her BLAH-G with ah-mazing tips awn DIY gifts without spending too much money over the holidays. Here's some of it:

"Oh, and one more thing. The Blah-g will be taking a holiday break. Or rather I will be. I am breaking up with my Mac until the new year so I can take the first vacation I’ve taken in 6 years. So please wait for me. I will be back and maybe even tanned in 2009. Wednesday January 7th to be exact. That’s when I’ll tell you all about Boys R Us aaannnndddd the title and some details of the prequel. Pinky Swear. "

Yeah, I know she didn't leak awn her books awn this post , but as you just read she will (next year). Click here to read all of it.

Also, The clique book site finally updated and it's real good. You can enter to win a 1, 000$ shopping spree in NYC.

To read Massie Current State of the union click here.

Ellen Marlow (Claire Lyons) was awn Cold Case November 9. For those who haven't seen it you can check out her pictures here from set.

Also for those who have read Talent by Zoey Dean, her official book site is updated and really cool so you can check it out here if you want.

xoxo

~ A

No comments: