Thursday, April 9, 2009

Alphas always win...

Heyyy people!


Alphas do win. And Skye Hammilton knows that. Which brings me to my point. Lisi yesterday posted the cover of The Alphas. It looks so ah-mazing! Even though she says it's not the finished version it looks pretty as it is now.




And this is what Lisi has to say


" Today I am going to show you the cover for Alphas. I love it almost as much as I love the book. Ignore the “created by Lisi Harrison.” That’s a mistake. It should say By Lisi Harrison. It’s not the final cover yet but it’s super-close. See the half-picture of a girl? Well, when you open the inside flap you will see all of her. That’s Skye Hamilton–or rather, my publisher’s vision of Skye Hamilton. Feel free to have your own.
And this is part of her Alpha Academy application. We will show a different character’s application on the next book in the series and so on.
"


Isn't the idea genius? Oh here's the picture of Skye. She's holding pointe shoes, see? Dance shoes.



As my title says, Alphas always win. Massie is an alpha. Massie should win too. This is why Elizabeth McLaughlin has been nominated "Favorite Newcomer- Female" for The Clique by Pop Star magazine for their "Poptastic!" Awards. You can vote for her here. It would be sooo awesome if she won! deadline is May 5.


And if I didn't mention before the Clique book website has new downloads so make sure to check it out here.


And check out Massie's Current State of the Union here to see what's in and what's O-U-T.


The Clique also has a facebook if you didn't know. And FYI right now it has 1 499 fans. Yay!

xoxo

~A

1 comment:

littlemissfun13 said...

That's so cool! I can't wait for it to come out. :)