Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Long time no blog...

Hey People!





I know that it's been very loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnng since I've posted but I have really BIG exams coming up and my mom's making me study 100%. I hope this finally pays off...


Anyways, Lisi has announced the comeback contest winner and it's Beth! Look under my clique links and go to Lisi's site for the details. If you think somebody else should have one let me know.


Oh and here's a picture my friend Isabella made (if you have any Clique artwork send it to me by e-mail and I'll let you know if I'll post it) and I think It's cute times 10! Check it out...

Sooo what do you think???

And guess what??? I made this new thing up: each week I'll give out a Clique book or movie question (either in the blog or on the right) and iof you know the answer e-mail me!!! (no comment answers count!!!) And the following week I'll anounce the winner!!!

Soo rumor has it that they'll be shooting the Clique movie this year... I don't know when but soon. Also, if you enter your Clique DVD inside your computer it gives you extras... and so it spills that a Clique Nitendo DS game will come out this fall (and the pretty committee will be able to use cell phones). Soooo yay!


xoxo

~A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didn't they already shoot the movie? or are they shooting a new clique movie? omg!!! i sooooooo didn't get to see the first one! BOO!!!!!!!